Is it taking too long to sell your house? Helpful Homes can buy your house for cash and close in as little as seven days.
If you’re facing a challenging financial situation or personal problems, selling your home is a great option. Each day, homeowners across the U.S. wonder, “Can I sell my house quickly for cash?” and the simple answer is yes!
Worried that it’ll cost you a lot to repair, repaint, stage, etc.? Don’t want to deal with paperwork or home inspections? Avoid all these hassles and choose to sell to a cash home buyer! At Helpful Homes, we buy houses for cash, no matter what condition they’re in. Our process is simple, straightforward, and quick.
Robert, you and Helpful Homes went above and beyond all expectations, a Seller can have when it comes to selling their house for cash. We had such a smooth transaction. There is never an easy way to accomplish it but your company made it easier with their professionalism. I hope we can work together again.
How It Works
Tell us about your property and we will review it as soon as possible. Once our assessment is complete, we’ll present a fair cash offer.
GET YOUR OFFER
There are no obligations or fees attached to our cash offer.
Once necessary paperwork has been arranged and signed, we can close and complete the transaction.
Why You Should Sell Your House To Helpful Homes
Selling a house fast is no easy task, and this is mainly because:
- Repairs and cleaning can take weeks.
- Finding an agent who can quickly sell your home is not easy, despite many realtors claiming otherwise.
- You may have to sign a contract with an agent for a fixed term, and this will prevent you from exploring other options.
- Paperwork, appraisals, and home inspections can make even the best deal fall through.
- It can take several days for a buyer’s financing to get approved.
You won’t need to go through these hassles if you decide to sell your home to Helpful Homes. We’ll get a fair cash offer to you quickly so you don’t have to wait in limbo, wondering what’s going to happen to your home. Our closing process is simple and straightforward, so you won’t have to expect the headaches that are all too common in the traditional home-selling process. Here’s why it’s advantageous to sell to us:
- We buy homes as-is, meaning we buy homes in any condition. You won’t need to make repairs or fix minor issues.
- We always offer the highest possible cash amount for a home, and often we offer more than our competitors.
- There’s no commission.
- We’ll take care of closing costs.
- We facilitate a quick, transparent home-selling process, and you won’t need home inspections or appraisals.
- You’re free to accept or reject our offer. You can compare it with other buyers and then make a selling decision based on your needs.
Helping homeowners find a quick selling solution is what we do best. At Helpful Homes, we treat our clients like family and friends, and we look to create long-term relationships with our clients.
If you’re interested in seeing how much your property is worth to us, give us a call, even if you have no intention to sell. Or you can fill out our short form below to get a no-obligation offer in 24 hours or less.
Call (336) 829-7400 To Speak With Our Expert Home Buyers
Why You Should Get Cash For Your Home
For homeowners, several things can affect one’s living conditions, including divorce, foreclosure, liens, issues with an inherited property, fire damage, and financial emergencies. Selling a house for quick cash is the best option for anyone who’s facing any of these problems. And at Helpful Homes, giving a helping hand to distressed sellers is what we do best.
We know that selling a house the traditional way can take weeks or even months. But if you get cash for your home instead, you can comfortably walk away from that property and into a new chapter of life. If this is what you’re looking for, let’s talk! Call us at (336) 829-7400 and tell us about your property.
We buy houses for cash. After you give us your property details, we’ll present a no-obligation cash offer in 24 hours or less. If you’re happy with the offer, accept it and we’ll get the paperwork taken care of. In as little as seven days, you can be closing, moving on from your old home, and venturing out to take on the next adventure that awaits you.
Helpful Homes Before and After